GSA Approved IPS containers are designed for the closed-door operation of your communications computer equipment. These containers provide for the unmanned, on-line operation of computers, network servers and workstations that process classified information. 12 u server rack
- Net Weight: 900 lbs.
- 12 u rack
- Shipping Weight: 1,000 lbs.
- Shipping Cube: 33 cu. ft.
- Inside Dimensions: 27 3/4" H x 26 1/4" W x 28 1/2" D
- Outside Dimensions: 28 1/2" H x 27" W x 39" D
- Clear Door Opening: 25 3/4" H x 24 1/4" W
Add 2" to the height of the single door units for bottom supports (Base feet)
Add 4 3/4" to the container width for air shroud extensions
Add 2 1/2" to the depth of the container for lock/hinge extensions
NOTE: This container is designed to circulate room air through the cabinet for cooling the electronic equipment while the doors are closed.
IPS Standard Features
- Two (2) fans located in the top of the cabinet to evacuate the interior air. Fans are 4" dia., 105 CFM free air each.
- A 12" x 12" x 1" filter is required in the base of the container for proper air filtration (not included)
- Cable entry box has six (6) 1/2" diameter hole openings to accommodate the power and signal input cables into all containers. Cable entry box opens up to 1 1/2" x 5" opening for insertion of multi-pin connectors and plugs prior to re-assembly of cable box. Mounting is provided on the outside of the container for bolting on an electrical enclosure for the attachment of conduit.
- Black cable box has two (2) 1/2" diameter hole openings for power and signal cables. Opens up to a 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" opening for insertion of plugs.
- IPS 30-39-24 containers have the cable entry box positioned in the back of the cabinet for ample spacing of the interior cables and to eliminate obstruction of cabling.
- Unit is equipped with your choice of 19" or 24" EIA vertical rack mounts.
Class 5 Protection - Security Level
This is a U.S. Government class 5 IPS security cabinet which has been tested and approved by the Government under Federal Specification AA-C-2786. It affords the following protection:
- 30 man-minutes against covert entry.
- 20 man - hours against surreptitious entry.
- 10 man - minutes against forced entry.
- Part No. 489-IPS-SS - Sliding Shelf $209.00 each. Weight: 47 lbs. each
- Part No. 489-IPS-AS - Adjustable Shelf $72.00 each. Weight: 16 lbs. each
Amendment 1 of Federal Specification AA-F-358H requires that all locks used on GSA Approved Security Containers, except Field Safes, weapons cabinets and armory vault doors meet Federal Specification FF-L-2740. Your choice of X10 or S&G 2740B
Shipping & Delivery
F.O.B. ORIGIN: Batavia, OH 45103
Delivery area to lower 48 contiguous States, Washington D.C., Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
- All products are shipped F.O.B. Origin
Additional Charges for Inside & Sidewalk Delivery
- Export Packing Charge: Priced upon request
- All additional delivery services are billed at the customer's expense