Our wide range of Class 6 GSA Approved file cabinets, safes and cabinets give you the security and storage flexibility that you expect from the leading safe manufacturer in the industry. Class 6 products are designed to resist covert and surreptitious entry and are approved for the storage of all levels of classified information.
- CLASS 6 PROTECTION
- LOCK SPECIFICATION
- Federal Spec AA-F-358 Approved
- 30 man-minutes against covert entry
- 20 man-hours against surreptitious entry
- No forced entry requirement
- Amendment 1 of Federal Specification AA-F-358H requires that all locks used on GSA Approved Security Containers, except Field Safes (FF-L-2937), weapons cabinets and armory vault doors meet Federal Specification FF-L-2740.